CERT Triage Tools Download
As of May 2014, the CERT Triage Tools project has been transitioned to the GDB 'exploitable' plugin project on GitHub. The download links on this site are being preserved for those who want to download the version 1.04 tarball. However, the most up-to-date version of the code can be found on GitHub.
This is a license agreement ("Agreement") between your company (if being installed and used at a company) or self (if being installed and used by an individual) (the user is called "Licensee" or "you" in this Agreement) and Carnegie Mellon University (called "Carnegie Mellon" or "Licensor" in this Agreement). All rights not specifically granted to you in this Agreement are reserved to Licensor. By Clicking the "I Agree" button below, you are agreeing to fully comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, without modification by you. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions as originally stated, your only recourse is to discontinue using this software. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance this software, shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement.
Copyright © 2012 Carnegie Mellon University. All Rights Reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following acknowledgments and disclaimers.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- The names "Department of Homeland Security," "Carnegie Mellon University," "CERT" and/or "Software Engineering Institute" shall not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without prior written permission. For written permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Products derived from this software may not be called "CERT" nor may "CERT" appear in their names without prior written permission of email@example.com.
- Redistributions of any form whatsoever must retain the following
"This product includes software developed by CERT with funding and support from the Department of Homeland Security under Contract No. FA 8721-05-C-0003."
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY "AS IS" AND CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND RELATING TO EXCLUSIVITY, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ERROR-FREE OPERATION, RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE, FREEDOM FROM PATENT, TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND/OR FREEDOM FROM THEFT OF TRADE SECRETS.