FloCon: An Open Forum
for Large-Scale Network Analytics
The FloCon network security conference provides a forum for large-scale network flow analytics. Showcasing next-generation analytic techniques, FloCon is geared toward operational analysts, tool developers, researchers, and others interested in applying the latest analytics against large volumes of traffic.
Top 5 Reasons To Attend FloCon 2017
Align your career with the growing demand for network security professionals.
Network data security is priority one for every corporation. More than 209,000 cybersecurity jobs in the U.S. are unfilled and postings are up 74% over the past five years. The demand for information security professionals is expected to grow by 53% through 2018.
Learn the latest from world-class speakers.
FloCon speakers include innovators in the field of cybersecurity from a wide range of locations and application domains who will share their knowledge and skills.
Make connections with industry leaders.
FloCon is a network flow community. Events include a welcome reception, a newcomers reception, and a social event at the Maritime Museum of San Diego that will include going aboard the ship HMS Surprise from the movie Master & Commander. Network with our sponsors, industry leaders, FloCon speakers, and peers in the field of network security.
Apply the latest analytic techniques to your organization.
FloCon provides a forum for large-scale network flow analytics, showcasing next-generation techniques for operational analysts, tool developers, researchers, and others.
Take a ride on San Diego's iconic red trolley!
The hotel's adjacent trolley stop offers a ride to the city’s top attractions including the San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Little Italy and Gaslamp Quarter.
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
Who Should Attend
Professionals from across the organization including:
- Policy and decision makers who direct overall computer security
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting network infrastructure
- Technical staff who determine security product needs and implement solutions for network defense
- Law enforcement and military officers who are involved in preventing and investigating cyber crimes
- Local, state and federal government directors, managers, and analysts who are responsible for protecting government systems and critical infrastructure
- Academic researchers and students who are developing cutting edge network security capabilities
Why You Should Attend
San Diego, CA
FloCon 2017 will be held at the DoubleTree Mission Valley, located in the heart of San Diego, just minutes from San Diego International Airport (SAN).
Doubletree Mission Valley
7450 Hazard Center Dr.
San Diego, CA 92108