Carnegie Mellon offers a comprehensive benefits package in a cafeteria-style plan that allows employees to customize benefits based on their needs. Employees can also
cover eligible dependents, spouses, and domestic partners. Benefits programs include the following.
- Prescription drugs
Retirement Plans (403(b))
- Carnegie Mellon University contributes 8% of your salary each month
- Three-year vesting period
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance for employees
- Life insurance for dependents and for spouses and domestic partners
- Tuition reimbursement for staff and dependent children
Employee Assistance Program
Please visit Carnegie Mellon's benefits website.