FloCon: An Open Forum
for Large-Scale Network Analytics
The FloCon network security conference provides a forum for large-scale network flow analytics. Showcasing next-generation analytic techniques, FloCon is geared toward operational analysts, tool developers, researchers, and others interested in applying the latest analytics against large volumes of traffic.
Who Should Attend
Professionals from across the organization including:
- Policy and decision makers who direct overall computer security
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting network infrastructure
- Technical staff who determine security product needs and implements solutions for network defense
- Technical staff that determine security product requirements and implement solutions
- Law enforcement and military officers who are involved in preventing and investigating cyber crimes
- Local, state and federal government directors, managers, and analysts who are responsible for protecting government systems and critical infrastructures
- Academic researchers developing cutting edge network security capabilities
San Diego, CA
FloCon 2017 will be held at the DoubleTree Mission Valley, located in the heart of San Diego, just minutes from San Diego International Airport (SAN).
Doubletree Mission Valley
7450 Hazard Center Dr.
San Diego, CA 92108